Thank you for all your support and love over the past few months. We deeply appreciate you being a part of our community.
This is out of an abundance of caution for staff, our guests, and our community. Rest assured, we are following recommended state guidelines and taking extra precautions, including deep cleaning our salon prior to opening and following enhanced sanitization measures and social distancing standards.
Additionally, we have temporarily suspended all self-serve product trials and tester usage in salon during this time. We hope to see you in our salon soon, and as always, you can shop your favorite products here or by calling ahead for curbside pick-up.
For any questions, please reach out to us at (920) 634-7971. We have missed you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
• We will make our best efforts to honor all of your appointments that are scheduled.
• The most important thing to know is that we have a plan for taking good care of each and every one of you! We are utilizing best recommendations from the WEDC reopening guidelines. Your health and safety is our top priority.
No Beverages: We will not be offering guests beverages at this time.
No Waiting Area: We ask that you arrive at the time of your appointment and no earlier.
Limit Belongings: Please limit personal belongings you bring into the salon to perhaps your phone and forms of payment (rather than your purse).
No Blow-Drying: Temporarily, we will not be doing any blow-drying in the salon to prevent the forceful airflow of germs.
Limited Bowl Services: We would like to limit shampoos to only removing color from hair. We ask that you come with hair clean, (shampooed within 3 hours of appointment), dry and pulled away from face, so we can spray it or cut it dry, rather than shampoo, to avoid the spread of of germs from close proximity.
arriving for your appointment
• When you arrive to the salon, please wait outside the salon or in your car.
• Text (920) 634-7971 so we know you have arrived for your appointment.
• We will text or open the door for you to come in when we have finished cleaning and sanitizing.
• We will take your temperature with a touchless forehead thermometer.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter.
• All staff will be required to wear masks. We require that you also wear a mask to your appointment, and we ask that you wear one that secures behind your ears. If you do not have one we will provide one for you while supplies last.
Please know how very important providing excellent service is to us. These new measures we are taking are temporary until we can get back to the high standards that you've come to expect from us. We hope that will be sooner than later!
We sincerely appreciate your support. This situation has certainly brought on some challenges, but we are determined to rise to the occasion with a positive attitude and high level of professionalism. As these circumstances are ever changing, they will require our constant attention and reevaluation. We ask that you please be patient with us as we make the necessary adjustments.